Download APPLICATION (pdf)
|JUNIPER GOLFCOMMITTEE||Download APPLICATION (pdf)|
ABOUT THE COMMITTEE
The purpose of the Juniper Golf Committee is to advise the City Council on issues pertaining to operation and management of the Juniper Golf Course. [Section 2.490 added by Ord. #2010-12 passed 12/7/10, amended by Ord. #2014-18 passed 10/28/14]
The Duties and Powers of the Juniper Golf Committee are:
- Monitor the administration of the City's management agreement with the contract operator at the Juniper Golf Course.
- Review and approve the operator's annual fiscal year budget and operating plan.
- Review monthly financial reports.
- Review course fee structure.
- Provide an annual report to the City Council.
- Perform additional duties and functions as may be required from time to time by specific action and direction of the City Council. [Section 2.492 added by Ord. #2010-12 passed 12/7/10, amended by Ord. #2014-18 passed 10/28/14]
Unless otherwise noted, the Committee typically meets the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 9:00am at the Juniper Golf Course Clubhouse, located at 1938 SW Elkhorn Avenue. Agendas, minutes and additional meeting information may be found on the Meetings and Agendas page.
Juniper Golf Course Recognized by Audubon International
Juniper Golf Course in Redmond is the sixth C.O. track to be recognized by Audubon International. Golf course superintendent, Kurt Noonan, wants Juniper Golf Course to demonstrate to both Redmond and the golf community that exceptional golf can coexist with the natural environment. See full articles.