- Take a photo with a 'This Place Matters' sign (make a homemade one, download a pre-made sign HERE), or pick one up at City Hall) in front of a Redmond bungalow that matters to you (places should be 50 years or older and photos should be taken from the street/sidewalk, no trespassing please).
- Complete an entry and photo release form (available for download Contest Entry Packet) or pick up at City Hall).
- Submit the photo and entry/photo release form by May 7, 2017 via one of the following ways:
- Email to: email@example.com
- Drop of: at City Hall - Look for the This Place Matters sign and drop box (location - 411 SW 9th Street, Redmond, OR)
- Mail to: Redmond City Hall (Attn: Historic Landmarks Commission, 411 SW 9th Street, Redmond, OR 97756)
Questions? Call Historic Landmark Commissioners Shannon Rose 541-216-3471 or Judy Fessler 541-763-4224
Winning entries and prizes will be announced at the Hunt for History Biking and Walking Tours on May 13, 2017 at Centennial Park. Photos to be displayed on the City website and at various locations around Redmond.
To view photos submitted, click on the This Place Matters Photo Album.
Thanks for your interest and for participating in the recognition of our rich historic heritage!