JUNIPER GOLF COMMITTEE
Download APPLICATION (pdf)
|JUNIPER GOLF COMMITTEE||Download APPLICATION (pdf)|
ABOUT THE COMMITTEE
The purpose of the Juniper Golf Committee is to advise the City Council on issues pertaining to operation and management of the Juniper Golf Course. [Section 2.490 added by Ord. #2010-12 passed 12/7/10, amended by Ord. #2014-18 passed 10/28/14]
The Duties and Powers of the Juniper Golf Committee are:
- Monitor the administration of the City's management agreement with the contract operator at the Juniper Golf Course.
- Review and approve the operator's annual fiscal year budget and operating plan.
- Review monthly financial reports.
- Review course fee structure.
- Provide an annual report to the City Council.
- Perform additional duties and functions as may be required from time to time by specific action and direction of the City Council. [Section 2.492 added by Ord. #2010-12 passed 12/7/10, amended by Ord. #2014-18 passed 10/28/14]
Unless otherwise noted, the Committee typically meets the 4th Tuesday of every month at 8:00am at City Hall, located at 411 SW 9th Street. Agendas, minutes and additional meeting information may be found on the Meetings and Agendas page.