Getting an Inspection
You will need a permit before attempting to schedule an inspection. Check here for more information. If you are in need of a green tag for service, you will need to get a permit for a reconnection and inspections will be done off that permit.
Schedule an Inspection
- Call or text 888-299-2821
- Schedule online at buildingpermits.oregon.gov
- Schedule through the e-permitting app. Check these app stores to download. Apple or Android.
- Effective 4/15/19, our inspection codes have been updated. Please click here to see an updated list of codes.
NEW - FINAL INSPECTION - PLANNING, STARTING SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2019
Certificates of Occupancy
- If you need more information on which projects require Certificates of Occupancy, or to learn how to request one, please click here.